CODE OF ETHICS
- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
My truck started acting strange and its engine light came on when I was in Columbia for a medical appointment. I found CT Automotive and Cycle on Google, saw the reviews, and decided to give them a try. Since I was a walk-in, I was not hopeful, but they fit me into their schedule immediately. They gave me an honest assessment of the problem, provided repair and maintenance options, and completed the repair in just a couple of hours. Fast, fair, and friendly.
Mike Irwin, 08/30/2022
My first time with this company. Car inspection and they explained a few things to me and got me back on the road with my inspection. Thanks
Priscilla Rig, 07/31/2022
Thomas and the staff at CT automotive are top notch. We take both our cars there because Thomas is an honest guy with a lot of expertise and he's going to give it to you straight. They worked on my Subaru recently and they did a great job. They told me what to expect going forward and had kept me updated throughout the process. I highly recommend CT Auto for your cars needs. Thanks Thomas, Ashley and everyone over there. You guys are awesome!
Rachel Grazulis, 06/19/2022